Greetings and salutations. I decided to start a blog, basically, when I decided to take the year off from college and travel to Morocco. Although I've been thinking about it, I just decided to make one today. I leave for Rabat, the capital of Morocco in exactly one month. (September 3rd) A blog seemed like the best medium for me to stay in touch with everybody back home. I hope to update this as much as possible and I hope to not be boring.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
henry ill be sure to check up on it watch he while he check up on it ladies let him check up on it
ReplyDelete--
max
you do realize that lydia and i will be vacationing in RABAT at some point...
ReplyDeleteHenry, nothing you write could be boring. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch and hearing all of your stories as you distance yourself from our world and enter your own.
ReplyDeleteJD
Yo sup. Tell me how the dumps in morocco are.
ReplyDeleteHi Henry! testing, testing
ReplyDelete