I have indeed been a busy bee this weekend. I am working morning and evening shifts at my school during the week. That is exciting because I get to see the street that my school is on as it transforms from a normal thruway into a bustling market when it gets dark outside. We also had a pizza party today in my honor.(I told, my boss, Hassan that I liked pizza so he found it necessary to have a pizza party.) The pizza had everything on it and was quite delicious. E-mail me for details.
This evening, I went straight from work to a cafe where the volunteers were treated to an in depth presentation on the Prophet Muhammad. It was given by a student who has been studying English with some of the other volunteers. It was really interesting. Apparently, Jesus is an important figure in Islam and his birthday is a holiday but not as huge as Christmas.
This weekend is going to be purely for relaxation. I will try to take some pictures of the sunset as I lay out on the beach.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You definitely deserve a day at the beach Mr. BZ B!
ReplyDelete