Sunday, September 6, 2009

All is well...

I realized that I live 5 minutes from the beach. It is on the Atlantic and the beach is just as nice as Rehoboth. However, as opposed to the Sandcastle Motel overlooking the beach, there are actual castles overlooking the beach. The men wear ANYTHING to the beach but most of the women wear very traditional clothes in the water, and some of the more forward thinkers wear jeans.
I have a meeting tomorrow with a Projects Abroad representative so I will finally see the school that I will be teaching at. I may also get a phone.
I have not been able to take my camera out as much as I would like to but more pictures are on the way.
My family is great. We live above a pastry shop so it constantly smells delicious. Markus, the Swiss, left yesterday so now Simon and I hang out all day.

I hope school is going well back in Baltimore and I hope to hear from everybody soon.

5 comments:

  1. Dude sounds great so far. Get those pictures out man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Henry. So glad to hear so much from you already! You're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE FAB four, my homies, i love yall all. and hank you da man, africa sounds awesome. i wish i could come visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey duuuude. i miss you, but im glad you live above a sweet smelling shop! i totally jacked your idea and made a blog myself, http://emmascotland.blogspot.com
    so follow it or perish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude. School is arrrrd and I am making my way through all of my classes so far. I'm glad everything is real legit there. i will keep follwoing

    ReplyDelete