I really enjoy the weekends in Morocco.
Friday night, we found an establishment that serves alcohol so that pleased some of the British volunteers.
Saturday, I got up early to take the train to a nice beach South of Rabat. However, no trains were running that direction Saturday so we just hopped on the bus.
The beach was fantastic and me and another volunteer got some free surf lessons from a very nice surfer dude who lived in a surf institution right on the beach. (if you dont understand the title, just search 'Surfer Dude' on YouTube.
We spent all day on the beach and I got a little burned but that was seemingly unavoidable.
Yes Mama, I put on sunscreen, SPF 70, twice.
Today, I slept until 1 and then I ate lunch and then I slept until dinner.
Its been a great weekend.
P.S. Mad props to the Ravens!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds unbelievable. The beaches there must be incredible. Of course the ravens won but it was a little to close for comfort
ReplyDelete