So, I am leaving today. I have been eating this much as humanly possible this week because I realized that I am going to be arriving in Morocco in the middle of Ramadan. That means no food or water from dawn 'til dusk. In that case, instead of going on a lunch break with my colleagues, we will just take turns describing our ideal meals in great detail. I fly out of Philadelphia sometime this evening so I will be leaving Baltimore around 1:30 PM.
I have a four hour layover in Paris, so I will stock up on pastries and other delights to munch on during the daylight hours in Rabat.
Also, I just bought a new camera so I will soon be putting up pictures of my adventures to go along with these brilliant words.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Godspeed, Henry!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures
ReplyDeleteHey hey hey. You are in Paris!! hopefully you can find internet at the airport. well send me a message and we will plan skype talks!
ReplyDelete