Arabic lessons are very intense. There are three or four different 'H' sounds that are apparently very distinct. I can't tell the difference yet. Also, I have been speaking a ton of French because my roommate is French and my family knows know English at all.
I'm forgetting how to spell basic words in English.
I had an interesting but relaxing day. When I woke up it was pouring rain. In the taxi, on the way to work, we encountered several lakes in the middle of a main road in Sale. (Rabat's neighbor city)
The taxi drivers have no fear and just kept going through the lake, past other taxis who ran out of momentum and drivers bailing them out.
Once at work, I taught Old McDonald. I felt bad because the kids are around my age but they need to understand the difference between E and I and E and I.
I got home and lunch was waiting for me. That consisted of a fried egg and french fries.
After I ate, I had a beautiful nap and was awaken by Simon because I told him that I would get a haircut.
I managed to avoid getting a Euro-mullet and I am very happy with it overall. I also got a hot shave. That was frightening.
I am very content after this very relaxing/rainy day.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment